Govetts Leap to Junction Rock via Evans Head, Blackheath Blue Mountains
We recently ventured out to the stunning Govetts Leap Lookout, where the clouds rose to meet us as the sun shone through as they lifted. It was truly ethereal; and as usual, worth the 5am wake up to see it.
I didn’t do the big hike that the guys did. Instead, I went to a cafe and studied, but they all came back with smiles on their faces saying it was easily one of the most beautiful hikes they’ve been on so far.
“The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.” ―
- Mental Mountains: Perry’s Lookdown to Du Faur Head Return, Blackheath Blue Mountains NSW
- Short Trip to the Blue Mountains NSW in Winter – Part I: Katoomba and Blackheath
- Mount Solitary Hiking Photography, Katoomba Blue Mountains New South Wales
- A Story of Fear: Perry’s Lookdown to Du Faur Head Blue Mountains, New South Wales
- Mount Solitary in Autumn, Katoomba Blue Mountains